- What type of information do we collect
- How we receive Users’ information
- How we use and with whom we share the information
- For how long do we retain the information
- How we safeguard the information
Advertising and Marketing
- How to contact us
What Information did we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users who register or participate in the token sale.
The first type of information is anonymous and non-identifiable information about a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“Non-personal Information”), even if you do not participate or register for the token sale. We are unaware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being gathered may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including specific software and hardware information (e.g., the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g., pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely, information that identifies an individual or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Such information includes:
- Device Information: We may also collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g., MAC address and UUID), and other information related to your activity through the Site.
- Payment Information: To participate in the token sale, you may be required to share personal information within the Site or with our trusted payment Such personal information may include your name, billing address, identity number, financial
Information (e.g., your credit card number, bank account, etc.) and any other information required to complete your participation.
How is the information used? With whom do we share the information?
We may use the information for the following:
- Conducting the token sale;
- Verifying your identity and determining your eligibility to participate in the token sale;
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding the token sale, providing you with technical information, and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
- To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”);
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes intended to improve the
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and subcontractors.
- Providing you with our Service, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics, or analytics;
We may also disclose the information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to
(i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
(ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof;
(iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
(iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
(v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or
(vi) to collaborate with law enforcement agencies and in case we find it necessary to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation whether personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal data, together with supplementary
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our
- Request erasure of your personal
- Object to the processing of personal information by
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory
However, these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights above or receive more information, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Retention periods will be determined by considering the type of information collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications, and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and in our discretion.
When you use our Site, we may store cookies on your computer to facilitate and customize your use of our Site. A cookie is a small data text file that a website store on your computer’s hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies may store information regarding your registration to the token sale and account information. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but such disabling may cause some of our Site’s features not to operate correctly, and your online experience may be limited.
Third-party collection of information
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent you disclose your information to other parties or sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose.
How do we safeguard your information?
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases, we will transfer your data only to countries approved by the European Commission as providing adequate data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring a good level of data protection.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., or our third-party subcontractors to provide you with promotional materials concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy, we provide you with such marketing materials as means to decline to receive further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of critical e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We forbid users under 18 to register or participate in the token sale. If we become aware that a user under 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a child under 18 has shared any information with us, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at email@example.com.
INTDEST TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LTD